Set up Sip Phone with Zoiper Communicator.
Go to each agent's computer and login to dialer as agent. Go to the settings tab. at the bottom left is the SIP information for the Zoiper phone.
For windows go to http://www.zoiper.com/download.php?os=Windows&ap=zc&location=zoiper_3_free_installer_exe_win and download the phone.
After down load is done open the Zoiper Communicator and be sure to allow windows to access.
- 1. Account Type = SIP
- 2. Use the info from Tmax Dialer at the bottom left of the settings tab as the SIP Credentials
- Display Name/Auth User Name/Username = user / user@host
- Password = Password
- Domain = Domain / Outbound proxy
- 3. Then CHECK the SKIP AUTO-DETECTION box. click next, next and close
- 4. You may need to Restart the computer and it should be good to go.
Still isn't working http://tmaxdialer.com/bill/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=84
Was this answer helpful?
By leaving the use AMD box unchecked it will pass your agents all answered calls. If you...
Not if you want to look up the account in a campaign, but you can see the notes and how the...
If you are Editing, Copying, Pasting or if you accidently clicked on a field in your account...
Adding Remote Viewing to your Agent Monitoring Now you can SEE, HEAR, AND SPEAK to your...
Got to the admin tab, in the lower right hand corner click on Configure Custom Dispositions.Type...