Set up Sip Phone with Zoiper Communicator.
Go to each agent's computer and login to dialer as agent. Go to the settings tab. at the bottom left is the SIP information for the Zoiper phone.
For windows go to http://www.zoiper.com/download.php?os=Windows&ap=zc&location=zoiper_3_free_installer_exe_win and download the phone.
After down load is done open the Zoiper Communicator and be sure to allow windows to access.
- 1. Account Type = SIP
- 2. Use the info from Tmax Dialer at the bottom left of the settings tab as the SIP Credentials
- Display Name/Auth User Name/Username = user / user@host
- Password = Password
- Domain = Domain / Outbound proxy
- 3. Then CHECK the SKIP AUTO-DETECTION box. click next, next and close
- 4. You may need to Restart the computer and it should be good to go.
Still isn't working http://tmaxdialer.com/bill/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=84
Was this answer helpful?
The dialer will only call the numbers that you have uploaded into the dialer, as long as you have...
If there is a phone number that has been called and not transferred to one of your agents on the...
Log in as Admin. Go to the Admin Tab. Click on the Edit Properties (pencil icon) for each agent...
If you want to follow up on leads you talked to or set up a follow up call before you end the...
Yes, administrators can barge in on a live call under the Agent Monitor Tab, which can be enabled...